Morale, Welfare & Recreation - Navy Gateway Inns & Suites - Child & Youth Program
Come be part of the Naval Station Newport team! We have full time and flexible hours (perfect for students)!
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC! INTERVIEWS ONSITE!
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
LOCATION: 1297 Bushnell Street Middletown, RI 02842 (School Age Care Building)
TIME: 12 to 6 p.m.
QUESTIONS: (401) 841-4992
• Child & Youth Assistants (infant, toddler, preschool & school age care)
• Coffee Barista
• Rec Asst. Marina
• Rec Asst. Bowling
• Bowling Equipment Worker
• Food Service Worker
• Sailing Instructors
• Food Runners
• Laundry Workers
Applicants must bring:
• Resume - with complete mailing addresses for employers & education
• Copy of DD-214 (if applicable)
• State Issued Birth Certificate or Unexpired Passport
• Non U.S. Citizens - Permanent Resident Card
• Two Reference Letters - dated & signed
• Copy of Military Members Orders
Child & Youth:
• Copy of HS Diploma/College Transcripts
• Copy of Certifications
• Copy of AED, CPR, First Aid & Lifeguard Certifications
All jobs are for 18 years old and older, lifeguards & food runners can be 16 years old and older.
Learn about us: NavyLifeNPT.com