Small fitness center with the following equipment:
3 Matrix treadmills, 1 Life Fitness Ellipticals, 1 Precor Cross Ramps, 2 Matrix Upright Stationary Bikes, Matrix Hybrid Stationary Bike, Concept Rower, Martix Stepper
FUNCTIONAL & STRENGTH
TRX, Matrix Dual Cable System with weight stacks up to 97.5 lbs each side, Dumbbell sets 5-25 pounds, Lifting Bars with weights ranging from 5 to 45 pound plates and Resistance Bands
Matt area, BOSUs, Stability Balls and Dual Handle Medicine Balls ranging from 8 to 20 pounds.
No lockers or showers at this facility, with a patron limit is 10.
Enter Seaview Lanes on the NEX Parking Lot side of the building.
Please help us provide a safe, clean environment for all patrons by following and enforcing these rules:
• Maximum capacity is ten adults and four-six children per child play area.
• Must be supervising a child in order to use this facility at all times.
• Parents/guardians must watch and have direct visual contact with their own children while exercising.
• Children must stay in designated area at all times.
• Children 9 years old and under are allowed in the play area.
• Do not bring infant equipment other than carriers into play area.
• Only water is allowed in sippy cups, formula in bottles, and small snacks are allowed in area.
• Do not bring in children showing signs of contagion.
• Children who are disruptive or destructive will be asked to leave.
• There is a 30 minute limit on equipment when others are waiting.
• Please take care of any diaper/pull-up changing in the designated restroom.
• Please clean up (includes toy area) after yourself and children before leaving.
This MWR facility is open to Active Duty personnel, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents and DoD civilians who are supervising children ages 6 months to 9 years old with valid ID & base access. MWR has gone cashless, all major credit cards are accepted.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.